Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

Tonight I was able to use the SWEET BASIL I bought for the first time. I prepared CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH RED SAUCE OVER SPAGHETTI. When using a new spice make sure you add all the usual ingredients then taste the dish. Next add the new ingredient(s) and taste the difference. Typically my red tomato sauce tastes just like RED TOMATO SAUCE with onions, spices and peppers but once the SWEET BASIL was added a new robust, italian sauce was created. Also, for you all who bread meats for pan frying or baking try using PANKO BREADCRUMBS....OMG it's one of my favorite things in the world outside of my children and the Lord himself. The crunchiness alone gives this product 5 STARS in my book. Usually PANKO CRUMBS are plain so you can mix all types of ingredients in...but there are also season blended panko. For italian dishes I mix PANKO WITH REGULAR ITALIAN BREADCRUMBS. ::UPDATE:: The PERSIMMON is still hard as a rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment