Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday, October 15

Today was pretty uneventful regarding my culinary expertise. I prepared tuna in which we had chips with. My one year old had her first taste of tuna and by-golly sshe liked it. While looking through the weekly ads for grocery stores, I realized I keep forgetting to start my new hobby of couponing (6 months into the planning stage). Speaking of couponing, I had an educational discussion/tutorial on how coupons work with my 9 year old daughter. She actually thought that coupons are the equivalent to money (well, in a way it is)...for example, if you have a coupon for $1 off of milk (I would love that kind of discount) that would be equal to getting a free milk; so, I cleared up that type of thinking for her. Also, while searching through the ads, I was inspired to make CARAMEL APPLES for Halloween....hmmm, maybe CANDIED APPLES as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment