Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Bio

I am a 31 year old mother of 4 exciting children ranging from 12 to 1 year of age. I am currently a stay at home mother/student. I am divorced yet engaged to the father of my youngest. (I refer to them as my EX and NEXT HUSBANDS). We reside in Texas but I am originally from Missouri (which contributes to my cooking style...this being a cooking blog). I have always been told that I am a great cook; however, I never had the passion for cooking that I possess now until I met my "next" hubs (who is also a wonderful home cook). Staying at home has also widened my cooking capabilities more than when I was a working mom. I have a very natural, old-school ("scratch" cooking) approach to cooking and food preparation but in a new era..hence the title of this blog. I am currently in the beginning stages of authoring my own cookbook and commencing a catering/food prep business. During my research on these new ventures in my life, it was highly recommended that I start a blog...and here we are. This WILL NOT be a "365 day/1 recipe a day" type blog but the main focus will be centered around my cooking, parenting and personal home life. With that being said...LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment