Friday, November 2, 2012

October 31, 2012

So, today is TRICK OR TREAT DAY and my children are definitely going door-to-door. It's actually a big event for them because my 2 husbands (EX & NEXT) will be going trick or treating with them. I decided the family should eat dinner before heading out so I prepared something quick and easy...BEEF AND BROCCOLI on white rice. Today was my second opportunity to use my wok and I loved it. First I sauteed onions and pepper then I added my beef to brown. After I drained the juices, I added my thickening agent and the broccoli. It was so tasty and it wasn't heavy. Therefore, we were able to walk for what seemed like hours. We made it home around 8:30pm which gave me time to check the candy for openings (any candy that has the slightest opening or not good in appearance, I pitch). I also count the candy and they had over 350 pieces...they will have dessert (candy) for at least 3 months at 2 pieces per day.




No comments:

Post a Comment